Monday, August 22, 2016

Kicking Off Utah Book Week: Stack

It's Utah Book Week! This year there's a handy theme for each day's posts. See, look:

Today's theme is stack. And if you're expecting a stack of books you've come to the wrong blog! I've been seriously out of the reading loop lately. So my stack is all the other things* I'm setting aside this week to make time for blogging.

*including but not limited to: watching Korean variety shows (like this Super Junior group blind date cringe-fest), entertaining all three kids all day (God bless school starting tomorrow), running (my 5k isn't for another two weeks so I've got time), and laying around doing nothing (as you do).

Happy Utah Book Week! How are you going to celebrate?

7 comments:

  1. No fair doing nothing!!! :) Good luck with all your goals especially the Super Junior ones! And you should send me the stuff you are watching because I have a feeling you are now watching many things I haven't yet seen! AH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I clicked on the link.. and... omo... they are so cute. Funny to see Sungmin doing this as he is now married for real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are running a 5k? Fun! That is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome "stack." I'm definitely putting things aside to read this week too. Mainly spending time with the husband and cats. Oh well. They can survive a week without me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your 5k! And school starting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I can't seem to motivate myself to read much this week. Here's wishing us both luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've already got quite a lot going on in your life! School is such a help, isn't it? My kids always beg me to homeschool them and I'm like, "Not on your life!" Ha ha. Busy moms need a break in order to maintain our sanity. It's for their safety :)

    ReplyDelete