Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Little Women Read Along


I've never read Little Women, but I had a roommate in college who loved the book. I think I fell asleep through the movie once? Also in college.

But some of my favorite bloggers, Suey, Jenni, and Kami are hosting a Little Women read along beginning in February. Time for me to give it a go!



Here's the schedule:

Chapters 1-17 from February 1-10: Discussion post Feb. 10 on Suey's blog
(Twitter chat Feb. 10 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)
Chapters 18-33 from February 11-19: Discussion post Feb. 19 on Kami's blog
(Twitter Chat: Feb. 19 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)
Chapters 34-49 from February 20-29: Discussion post on Feb. 29 on Jenni's blog
(Twitter Chat: Feb. 29 at 7:00 pm Mountain.)

Want to join? Sign up here.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll give it a go with us! Here's hoping you don't fall asleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you're going to try to read it with us. This will be my first time too. I know I've seen the 1949 movie, but I didn't see the 1994 one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us! I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been rereading this book ever since I was a little girl. I hope can help you find the love :-)

    ReplyDelete