Utah Book Week is nearly done! Even if I haven't read more, I've blogged some so I'm calling it a success.
For FAVORITE, this one's easy. My favorite thing about Utah is the friends I've made here. When I started this blog back in 2011 I didn't know any of the people that now I consider some of my best friends. 5 years, two moves, and two kids later I'm really happy to have you all in my life!
Here's a picture I stole from Suey from last night's Book Week social.
And for FIVE, five things I've done/gotten into thanks to the local book blogging community.
- NANOWRIMO - I never would have put down my little Spanish Club story
- Storymakers Conference - I wouldn't have even heard about, let alone attended, a writing conference
- Kdramas/Kpop - another thing I never would have heard about if it weren't for these lovely ladies.
- Picture Collages - let's just say I learned how to create very pretty photo collages on twitter this week. Life lessons right there.
- Books and Blogging - I usually don't like any one thing for very long, so five years of having this reading and book clubbing and (very rare) blogging thing is kind of uncommon. It really is the people that keep me coming back to it. Saranghae, friends!