Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Best Books of 2015

The Top Ten Tuesday topic is Best Books of 2015, my favorite one of the year. This is my list, in no particular order.

Winter by Marissa Meyer
Is it ridiculously long? Absolutely. But the ending. The ending, you guys. It couldn't be better.

Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Quirky and funny and so unique. This is the weirdest book I loved this year.
 
A Thousands Pieces of You and Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Alternate dimensions + mystery + swoon + cliffhanger = awesomeness

Simon vs. the homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Alvertalli
Funny and cute

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
I can't decide if this book is really insightful or really problematic, but either way I think it raises a lot of great topics for discussion.

Kissing Ted Callahan by Amy Spalding
This book was so silly and fun.

Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
Lots of cute banter and an inside look into TV shows. Adored this one, and it's the squeaky-cleanest book on my list.

Wonder by RJ Palacio
This MG book deserves all the hype. It was really touching.

A Couple of Boys have the Best Week Ever by Marla Frazee
This is a children's book and it's genius.

What were some of your favorites this year?

5 comments:

  1. Wonder and Not in the Script would be on my list too. I haven't read any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list, I need to get started on All The Bright Places!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, you liked Not in the Script that much? How did I miss that? I need to read A Thousand Pieces of You.

    ReplyDelete