Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All Time Favorites

Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is all time favorite books. Link up here!



I've been blogging for 4 years (this month!) and these are favorites I've read during that time.
Contemporary






Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
To paraphrase Kanye, this is the best lighthearted contemporary romance of all time. All time.


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Issues plus contemporary romance plus college = love



Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
Issues but not really romance but still so good.


Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Some issues, some hopping through history, a whole lot of swoon.



The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
This is also some really good issues plus romance. Apparently these are things I really like.



Everything else... way more fantasy than I expected.

The Girl of Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson
Spanish-influenced world with a chubby protagonist and multiple love interests without a love triangle. Basically all the good things.



The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Some people say this book is slow. I say, Sean Kendrick.



The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvater
The characters and friendships are the most developed of any series I've read.



Matched by Ally Condie
I stayed up all night reading this and was a zombie the next day. But it was totally worth it. Also this the first/only book where I liked the love triangle loser the best.


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Yeah, I looked up a bunch of spoilers for the sequel (finally out today!) because I love pretty much everything about this book.



Have you read any of these? What are some of your favorites?

8 comments:

  1. Great list! Attachments is my favourite novel from Rainbow Rowell but Fangirl comes in close second for me :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scorpio Races is awesome! I need to read The Winners Curse everyone seems to have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I loved Fangirl, The Winner's Curse, The Scorpio Races, and few others you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4 year blogiversary this month! I love so many of the books you listed. Fangirl! Girl of Fire and Thorns! Winner's Curse! So good. I can't wait to read Winner's Crime. Can. Not. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read them and loved them all! Well, except Girl of Fire and Thorns, which I will fix soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Anna and the French Kiss and The Winner's Curse!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The Raven Boys! The Winner's Curse is in my TBR - I've heard such good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Anna and the French Kiss!

    ReplyDelete