Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: 2014 Books I Missed

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Link up here.
Today's topic is 2014 book releases I didn't get a chance to read. And since I had a baby last year that was basically all of them...

Books I have checked out from the library right now:
Yes Please by Amy Poehler


Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae


My True Love Gave to Me by lots of people


Checked out from the library and didn't read:

Love Letters to the Dead


To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson


On the hold list at the library:

The Young Elites by Marie Lu


Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson


On the Fence by Kasie West


A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray


What's that? It's mostly contemporary romance? You know me so well, blog.

Which books should I get to ASAP? What did you miss out on last year?

6 comments:

  1. I want to read Young Elites! I should have put that on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Letters to the Dead is one I'd like to get to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I know how you feel about falling behind thanks to a little one! I really want to listen to the audiobook of Yes Please. I don't usually do audiobooks but I listened to a sample and it's narrated by Amy so it sounds really good! I LOVE her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I haven't read almost any of these either. To All the Boys sounds ridiculously adorable, so I'm definitely looking forward to that one. The Young Elites sounds intense and epic, so that one is high on my list, too. I hate the cover to Wish You Were Italian, but I used to live in Italy, so I kind of feel obligated to read it because of the Italy connection. (It's not as high as the others on my list, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard really good things about Love Letters to the Dead. Tessa actually talked about it at book club last night. She said it was really good.

    ReplyDelete