Monday, December 29, 2014

Favorites of 2014: Books

Favorite Contemporary:


Landline by Rainbow Rowell - my review


Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan  - my review

Favorite Historical/Fantasy-ish:

Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White


The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - my review

Favorite Children's Book:

The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak

Favorite Mystery:

All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry - my review


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - my review


Favorite Sequel:

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater - my review

Favorite Series Ender:

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - my review

Overall Favorite:

7 comments:

  1. Nice list! I really have to get the Stephanie Perkins books - they sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you read The Winner's Curse! I need to read Illusions of Fate and the rest of The Raven Boys Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winner's Curse definitely deserves that title. And, I love the Book With No Pictures too. Corey and I got it for one of our nieces for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh! Do I need to read The Winner's Curse or what? It's on EVERYONE'S list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so glad you liked Illusions of Fate! I haven’t heard anything about it but I wanted to read it. I loved The Book With No Pictures as well. It makes my kids laugh :) Awesome list of books for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Landline! The Winner's Curse! We Were Liars! So many great books here. I haven't read any of the Raven Cycle series, but all the positive reviews are making me want to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need to hunt down a copy of The Winner's Curse!

    ReplyDelete