Tuesday, April 8, 2014

If You've Wondered Where I've Been

Maybe this will clear it up:



No? I didn't for me, either. That could be my spleen, for all I know. :) But they tell me it's a baby, coming up on 14 weeks now. Mostly I've been up to that. I get really sick when I'm pregnant and don't feel like doing much. So I disappear for awhile.

But I'm still reading (sometimes). I just finished Cress and really liked it! And I'm still writing (sometimes). I'm in the middle of writing a new chapter. Some day I'll finish that book. I even did my taxes.

So that's what's new with me. How are you guys? I feel like it's been forever!

And in case you wanted to see my other two:

He turned 5

We had a super hero party. Even the little guy got in on it



6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! And I hope you start feeling better soon. I've missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suey. I've missed you too! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so exciting! Congrats!

    And I'm happy that you liked Cress. I haven't finished it yet, but I feel like I've been seeing negative reviews lately, so the fact that you like it gives me some hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I hope you like Cress. I thought it was a lot of fun. Rusty read it too (he finished it before me!) and he liked it a lot too. I'm trying to get him to come on Saturday. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you've finally let the cat out of the bag. That was so hard to keep secret, lol. I didn't realize how hard it would be, but every time anyone asked why you weren't there, I'd just say she's not feeling well. Or, if I wanted to see how you were doing and asked on Twitter, I had to be all cryptic. Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete