Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Swoony Books

You guys, today's Top Ten Tuesday is possibly my favorite topic ever: Top Ten Books to Make You Swoon. Come play along!

In no particular order:

Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta - it's a contentious sort of swoon, but still swoony

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - so many cute little things

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - basically every part with Levi was swoony

The Crown of Embers & The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - Hector! Enough said.

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - the beach!

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater - I know, this is not a kissing book. But, that drive up in the mountains!

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - somehow it manages to be mysterious and swoony

Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson - the banter!

 
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - somehow killer horses manages to bring out the swoon in Sean Kendrick.
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - Joe goes from zero to swoon pretty quickly.


Extra: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Perry and Aria are so great together

7 comments:

  1. I chose Scarlet too! All because I LOVED Wolf! Great list!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to realize I need to read some of these. Argh so books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bunch on here I need to read and some I need to re read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! This is such a true list. Though I think I would've put Dream Thieves on there for that scene with Blue and Noah and the bed . . . that was basically my favorite part of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Jellicoe Road- but haven't started it yet. Seeing it on your list makes me want to move it up my stack. :) Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, it's official. I really need to jump on the bandwagons of Jellicoe Road, Edenbrooke, and the Bitter Kingdom. I've seen them so many places and on so many blogs of people whose taste in books I completely trust. Must get on this! Really great list, thanks for adding more books to my TBR pile ... you can never have enough ;)

    Here's my swoon worthy reads, if you'd like to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! So many books I love except I guess I am the only person on the planet that did not like Jellicoe Road

    ReplyDelete