Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is 2014 Blogging Goals. Play along at The Broke & The Bookish.
For my blog:
1. Get more book reviews up on the blog. I'm trying for 3 full reviews a month.
I don't know why this has been so hard for me lately. I usually read a lot more than 3 books a month...
2. Finish my challenges this year.
I'm hoping to read a book for the Diversity challenge every month. I'm really excited for these!
3. Do more to read and promote local authors and their books, not just during Utah Book Month.
There are so many local author people, and I'm hoping to get to know more as I try this whole writing business, too.
4. Accept more author guest posts/interviews/etc type posts
I know I'm a tough reviewer, so it's pretty rare that I accept someone's review request. But some of the books still sound cool, or like they'd appeal to some of the people I know read my blog.
5. To go with that, update my review policy
And my book reviews list, and other little things on the blog.
6. Revise/rewrite/do something with the story I wrote for NaNoWriMo in November.
I need to get on this quick, because I already feel my resolve waning.
7. Waste less time online.
Sometimes an hour (or more) :( can disappear without me having accomplished anything.
8. Keep going to book club and author signings and other things with my bookish friends.
We moved last summer and I still feel like I'm having a hard time making friends in my neighborhood. So I want to make sure I keep up with all the great blogging friends I've made.
9. Get my kids out of the house more.
All this snow and cold has made us boring. My oldest is starting ice skating lessons soon, so that should help.
10. Eat more vegetables.
I really like them. I've been in a peas/carrots/salad rut, so I'm hoping to try some new ones this year.
What are some things you hope to accomplish in 2014?