Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases

Today's Top 10 Tuesday post is all about 2014 book releases! Play along at The Broke and The Bookish!



I absolutely love this topic because you guys post so many books that I've forgotten about. But here are my top 10:

Series Enders:

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I know it keeps getting pushed back, but I have faith 2014 will be Isla & Josh's year.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
After that huge cliffhanger in Evolution, I've got to know how it all wraps up.


Evertrue by Brodi Ashton
I love everything about this series. I'm sad it's ending, but not so sad that I'll put off reading this!



Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
I have high hopes of a happy ending for Perry and Aria. And Roar.


The One by Kiera Cass
Such pretty covers. You know she'll end up with Maxon. I just want to read it and all the wonderful drama.
I love this dress


Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
So, Days of Blood and Starlight was a bit gory for my taste, but I still have to know how this one is going to end.



Sequels:

Split Second by Kassi West
I adored Pivot Point so I need more of those characters.


Cress by Marissa Meyer
I'm jealous of everyone reading ARCs of this right now.


Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
I loved how trippy Mind Games was, so yay sequel!


Raven Boys #3 by Maggie Stiefvater
I expect this to have a horrible cliffhanger involving Gansey and death. 

I don't even have room for any new series/stand alones! What are you dying to read in 2014?

7 comments:

  1. Reading Mind Games right now! Enjoying it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list -- I cannot wait for the third Raven Boys book!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read so many of these books still! I feel like I'm so behind on series, lol. But, I'm glad we have a few in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to Isla and the next Raven Cycle book! Can't wait to read those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I STILL need to read the second books for the Mara Dyer and Smoke and Bone series. But like you, I'm really looking forward to Isla, Cress, and Raven Boys #3. Not so much the new Kiera Cass :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRESS!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK! I really need to read Kasi West's series too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think 2014 is the year of the sequel! I am dying for Dreams of Blood and Monsters too. And Evertrue! And Split Second!

    ReplyDelete