Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Giving Thanks

Today's Top Ten Tuesday post is all about what we're thankful for! Join at The Broke and The Bookish!



1. My husband
We're celebrating our 7th anniversary in a few weeks.




2. Our kiddos


3. Our house
We just bought it this year.

4. Books! And book blogging & blogging friends.
Reading is one of my most favorite hobbies. And I've been so lucky to make such great friends!
from the first blogger social I went to


5. Libraries
Because I could never afford all the books I want to read.

6. Music
It can put me in a good mood faster than anything else

7. Allergen-free foods
We have some food issues in my family. It's nice to have gluten-free bread at our regular store.

8. Drinkable tap water
I lived in a country where you couldn't drink the water. I had to brush my teeth with bottled water. (even to get the toothbrush wet. It was an adjustment)
Bolivian flag


9. Teaching the 3 year olds at church
they are hilarious. And wild. But mostly hilarious

10. NaNoWriMo
for giving me the chance to do something with an idea I've had for a while.

What are you thankful for?

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely list. You have a beautiful family :-) I'm very grateful for my family too and my books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! And I second every one of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you serve a mission Bolivia? Or, did you just live there? Do you speak Spanish? We need to talk if you do because I'm way RUSTY.

    Happy anniversary soon! I remember you saying that it's just after book club in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just did a semester abroad there. I used to be a decent Spanish speaker but I'm pretty rusty myself these days. :) And thanks!

      Delete
  4. Cute kiddos! Lovely house! We just bought our first house this year as well. Don’t you love it so far? :) I’m so grateful for the allergen free foods too. Haha teaching the 3 year olds is really hilarious. Man they say the funniest things. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! We love our house. Hope you guys love yours too. It's so fun to have our own place. :)

      Delete
  5. Love the pics! Your kids are super cute! I chose to do a Bookish top 10!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are ridiculously adorable! That is such a great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - laughing about being thankful for teaching the 3 year olds. I subbed in my daughter's Primary class (the 4-5 year olds) last week and I'm really thankful NOT to be teaching it on a regular basis. It was WILD.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think those kiddos are extra wild around the holidays. :)

      Delete
  8. Great list Kathy! Just got done reading up on your blog as well and had a quick question. I was hoping that you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks!

    Emily : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Thanks for stopping by. I can't find a contact email for you, but you're welcome to email me. My email is under the contact tab. :)

      Delete