Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday: Fall TBR

Today's Top 10 Tuesday topic is: Fall TBR Come play at The Broke and The Bookish!



I'm proud to say that I read/am reading all but one of the books from my summer TBR post. Hopefully I'll be as good about my Fall list!

Books That Aren't Out Yet:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales





Things I Have Checked Out from the Library Right Now:
Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke








Upcoming Bookclub Picks:
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The Diviners by Libba Bray

Just Haven't Gotten to These Yet:
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu





Have you read any of these? What's on your Fall TBR?

10 comments:

  1. Allegiant- I feel like I need to do a re-read before I read this one. I read Insurgent in May 2012, that's forever ago. I do have The Transfer on my kindle currently. I also have Forgive Me, Between The Devil, & Fangirl, 5th Wave & OCD checked out from the library (whoo-hoo for awesome libraries). I own The Chaos Of Stars on my kindle, just haven't read it yet. So much reading to do so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single one of those books are on my to-read list or read list.
    I own Diviners but have yet to read it :P
    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, these all sound good! More books for my TBR pile. *Sigh* I'll never read them all ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to put Allegiant on my list. But I guess I'm not as hyped about that book as everyone else seems to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many great books on your TBR list! Enjoy them :)

    My TTT- http://wp.me/p3DIPM-7X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is The Chaos of Stars a new series by Kiersten White? Or, is it the second book in the Mind Games series? I guess I could check, but then I wouldn't be writing this comment, lol.

    Do you go to two book clubs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite liked The Chaos of Stars, I hope you do too :D Also I still need to read 5th wave, gah!

    My Fall TBR

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some really great sounding books on your TBR list! I also would love to read Where the Stars Still Shine, The Diviners, Forgive Me Leonard Peacock and OCD Love Story. All the best with meeting your goals! & thanks for stopping by my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! I really want to read Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on completing your TBR! Books I want to read this fall include EMMALEE by Jenni James, THE LAST LETTER FROM YOU LOVER by Jojo Moyes, A PORTRAIT FOR TONI by Annette Lyon and many more, including some I might have to add now that I've seen your list :)

    ReplyDelete