Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character
So many choices! In no particular order:
The Hunger Games.
He bakes, he sacrifices, he's just really, really dedicated. But, spoilers. But I still like him.
2. Cameron Quick from Sweethearts.
Oh, Cameron Quick. He's such a mess, but I liked him, too.
3. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars.
Because he wants to make his life have meaning.
4. Gansey from The Raven Boys.
Because, adventure! But also possibly death. But, adventure!
5. Jack from the Everneath series.
6. Ron from the Harry Potter series.
Because he's goofy but very loyal.
7. Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races.
Because he's dedicated, and nice, and a little awkward.
8. Gideon Van Duessen from the Ruby Oliver series.
I know, he's not even the hero. But I always really liked Gideon.
9. Xander from the Matched series.
He's way more interesting than Ky.
10. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door.
He's a little goofy, and a little awkward, but very sweet.
Can you tell I like the nice guys? Also, the slightly messed up ones?
Who would your top 10 be? Come play along at The Broke and the Bookish!