Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Crushes

Today's Top Ten Tuesday prompt is:

Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character

So many choices! In no particular order:

1. Peeta from The Hunger Games.
He bakes, he sacrifices, he's just really, really dedicated. But, spoilers. But I still like him.

2. Cameron Quick from Sweethearts.
Oh, Cameron Quick. He's such a mess, but I liked him, too.

3. Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars.
Because he wants to make his life have meaning.

4. Gansey from The Raven Boys.
Because, adventure! But also possibly death. But, adventure!

5. Jack from the Everneath series.
Because spoilers.

6. Ron from the Harry Potter series.
Because he's goofy but very loyal.

7. Sean Kendrick from The Scorpio Races.

Because he's dedicated, and nice, and a little awkward.

8. Gideon Van Duessen from the Ruby Oliver series.
I know, he's not even the hero. But I always really liked Gideon.

9. Xander from the Matched series.
He's way more interesting than Ky.

10. Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door.
He's a little goofy, and a little awkward, but very sweet.

Can you tell I like the nice guys? Also, the slightly messed up ones?
Who would your top 10 be? Come play along at The Broke and the Bookish!

10 comments:

  1. I think Xander really stole the show in Reached! I liked him SO much better than Ky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Sean Kendrick. He's kinda perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I like nice guys too. I love Ron Gansey, Sean, Jack, and Xander (I didn't get Ky's appeal either) as well.

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy so many people have picked Peeta over Gale :) And I guess I really need to read Lala and the Boy Next Door!

    Great list, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ughh, how could I have forgotten to add Augustus? D:
    And yes, isn't Cricket and Jack just awesome? :D
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I could never choose between Xander and Ky. I liked them both. I've only read the first book, though, so who knows? Peeta and Cricket were both great too. Cricket is so sweet. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read the first book in the series, but I so agree about Xander.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Peeta!!! :D And, I love that you put Ron on your list. He's my favorite character, but I don't really crush on him. And, I love Jack! He made my list too! Cricket almost did, but I love Etienne more.

    My TTT Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathy! Hopped to your blog from your comment in my TTT post.

    I only know Cricket, Ron, Peeta, and Augustus from your list. I should check out those other guys you mentioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! I most definitely agree with Gansey, Gideon, and Cricket. Also SEAN KENDRICK. I love that boy times infinity. Topping my list would definitely be Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road.

    ReplyDelete