Monday, January 14, 2013

Want to See Les Miserables?

So, I have a small problem. I'd really like to go see Les Miserables, but my husband would really rather not. He takes a more Ruby Oliver approach:

"[Musicals are] most excellent if you like movies where people burst into song and tap-dance. Which I do, though not as much as I like movies where people don't.”

On that happy note, anyone interested in getting a group together to see it? I know a lot of people have probably already seen it, but have you seen it with someone who doesn't know the story at all (meaning me)? If you're interested, leave a comment or email me (kathyreadsthis (at) gmail)

This could be fun! Or sad. Or creepy. Who knows what this movie's actually about....

13 comments:

  1. My husband feels the same way. I'd be more than happy to go to the movie with you. A Saturday would be best for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Saturdays are great. I'll send you an email so we can find a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. If I was in Utah I would be ALLL over this.
    Even though my hubby wants to see it too and would probably tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I have not seen it. I wouldn't mind watching it, and I do know the story line but I promise I won't make any comments while watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments don't bother me. You could sing along if you wanted. :) I will email you so we can find a good day/time to go.

      Delete
  4. If I was still there I would totally go with you! Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I keep wishing we could skype you into book club or something, too. :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't seen it yet. I've been kinda scared to, but I've heard good things, so I'll go with you if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! We will do this, eventually. :)

      Delete
  6. I so want to see this movie with you. Come to Oregon??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful movie! If I lived in Utah, I'd totally go see it again with you. I'm just lucky to have the kind of hubby that likes these kinds of films :)

    ReplyDelete