Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mini-review: Through the Ever Night

Through the Ever Night
by Veronica Rossi

I really enjoyed this one. I loved that it was pretty much non-stop adventures and intrigue. And I liked that Aria and Perry's relationship had realistic problems. There are misunderstandings and doubts and outside problems. The Tides don't trust Aria, and they don't automatically believe in Perry's leadership. Which all has a big impact on the plot. And kept me turning pages as fast as I could.

I liked seeing more of Perry's world and the different secondary characters. Roar plays a big role, although he's a bit more serious in this book. And there were people from Aria's world that became more important than I expected. There's a great set up for the final book, which I can't wait for. But, that thing that happened that was all unexpected and sad, I don't think it really happened.


Right? Right?
5/5 stars

4 comments:

  1. I was worried this one wouldn't live up to its predecessor, but it totally did. I loved it and I agree, it was never boring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am always worried to read a sequel for a book that I've really liked, but there was nothing to worry about here. :)

      Delete
  2. Ugh. I've got to get to the first one!

    ReplyDelete