Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Reading List

A
All These Things I've Done - Mixed
Ashes - DNF 





E
Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) - Mixed
Everneath - Read This 
The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Read This 


G
Garden Plot - Read This
The Ghost and the Goth - Read This


I
I Am the Messenger - Mixed
In Honor - Skip This
Insurgent (Divergent #2) - Read This
It's Not Summer Without You - Read This

J

K


M
My Life Next Door - Read This
My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions - Read This 
My Sister Lives on the Mantlepiece - Mixed 



P
Pandemonium (Delirium #2) - Read This
Past Perfect - Mixed
Pretty on the Outside - Skip This
Princess Academy: Palace of Stone (Princess Academy #2) - Read This
The Probability of Miracles - DNF

Q
Queen of the Dead (Ghost & the Goth #2) - Mixed

R
The Raven Boys - Read This 
Reached (Matched #3) - Read This
The Ruby in the Smoke - Read This
The Reluctant Bachelorette - Read This 


T
The Thing About the Truth - Mixed


V

W
Waiting - Read This 
We'll Always Have Summer - Mixed
Wherever You Go - Mixed
Withering Tights - Mixed 

X

Y

Z

3 comments:

  1. I understand "Read This," "DNF," and "Skip This." What do "Mixed" and "I don't even know" mean exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing this out! I don't even know was a placeholder while I sorted my feelings out about the book (Code Name Verity). I meant to change it, but I guess I never did. :)

      Mixed is just books that had things I liked, but also some things I didn't.

      Delete