Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday: 2013 Reads

The Broke and The Bookish hosts Top 10 Tuesday. Come play along!



This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013

You guys, I want to read everything coming out next year. It was so hard to narrow it down to 10. So, in order of when they come out, 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2013.

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi, out 1/8. I love these characters.

Everbound by Brodi Ashton, out 1/22. Jack!

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, out 3/19. These are Will's books, but will Jem die?

The Elite by Kiera Cass, out 4/23. The first book was so much better than I expected. Hope the series keeps it up.

Isla and the Happily Ever Afterby Stephanie Perkins, out 5/7. I would read anything she writes.

The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr, out 5/7. She's the best contemporary writer you've never heard of.

Abandon by Elana Johnson, out 6/4. Great good guys. Even better bad guys.

Divergent #3 by Veronica Roth, out 9/26. What's outside the fence? My guess is corn. Lots & lots of corn.

The Raven Boys #2 by Maggie Stiefvater, out in September. I'm currently sort of obsessed with this series.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, out ? 2013. How's it all going to end?!?!

16 comments:

  1. LOL at the corn. That would make for a nice series ending, no?
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these made my list as well!

    New follower via GFC.

    Check out my TTT




    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!! Looking forward to so many of these.

    New follower via GFC : )

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have excellent taste ;) I picked a lot fo the same titles. The corn comment made me laugh. I did not know that there would be a second Raven Boys! I still need to read it.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes so many great books to choose from. The more post I read the more I want to add to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to read The Selection... It's sitting on my shelf staring accusingly at me as wel speak...
    I can't wait for Everbound and Through the Ever Night either!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Everbound to be released too! I want to talk about it so bad, lol. (I'm not trying to rub it in; I'm really just excited for others to read it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I didn't know The Raven Boys was going to have a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I forgot the Lucy Variations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I noticed that there are a lot of big name sequels coming out in 2013 - most of them I haven't read the first (or more) books in the series. Anyway, our only TTT overlap this time around is the 3rd Divergent book, but I'm also really excited for the Sara Zarr book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really should read Under The Never Sky and Everneath, huh? They're quite popular choices this week, and I have heard good things about both...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's been too long since I read Under the Never Sky, because I'm not enthusiastic about the sequel. But I definitely remember liking it! Hm...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the covers for The Elite and Clockwork Princess. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to read books by Sara Zarr. I always hear great things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really looking forward to THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT, too. Can't wait to see where the story takes us!

    ReplyDelete