But since we can't find out until tomorrow, time for wild and crazy predictions!
- Cassia will pick: Ky. Just like she has for the last two books. :( But I also predict Xander & Indie, after reading Crossed.
- The pilot: I used to think Cassia's grandpa was the pilot. Then I thought that Ky might become the pilot. Now I think it's more of an idea than an actual character that will show up in the last book.
- The red tablets: I'm going to guess Cassia is not immune, because that could make for some interesting plot.
- The Rising is: bad! Ky was so distrusting of them, that I don't expect them to be good.
- Pacing: I expected a fast-paced story in Crossed, which was kind of silly because Matched was so much more slow and thoughtful. So I'll guess a slower, more intellectual book for Reached, to match with the rest of the series.
- Tone: I just can't imagine a Mockingjay-style depressed fest. So I think it'll have a happy ending.
- a heroic Ky death. I just don't like his character.
- Cassia's family will join the Rising, and her little brother will do something cool or interesting. I really like the little brother.
- The grandpa will be regenerated. Zombies! (I really liked the grandpa, too)
What do you think will happen in Reached?
And, if you're one of the lucky few who've already read it, please don't post spoilers as "predictions."