Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Maggie Stiefvater. And She's Coming to Utah!

Did you know Maggie Stiefvater is coming to Utah? 

She'll be at The King's English next week, Tuesday Oct. 9 at 7 pm. And she'll be reading from her new book, The Raven Boys.
I hear it's just as good as The Scorpio Races, so you know I want to read it.

You can find The King's English at 1511 South 1500 East in Salt Lake.


Or, if you can't make it, you can order her *signed* books from TKE here.
So, who's going on Tuesday?

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to go see her on Monday at Barnes and Noble. I can't make it Tuesday. I'm so excited all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going on Monday to Barnes & Noble too. Yay! I was going to go to TKE, but the Orem B&N is just so much closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read her books. Are they good? Maybe I'll stop by the B&N too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju jealous.
    Have fun!
    Take pics.
    Tell us everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to B and N too! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to B and N too! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to B and N too! Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so good. I'm not actually going to either, I don't think. My car is still being fixed so no TKE for me (plus my baby doesn't sleep through the night yet, so no staying out late for me). I should go to B&N tomorrow, but I'm not going to buy the book (car accidents = expensive) so I feel dumb going.

    ReplyDelete