Monday, October 1, 2012

Bloggiesta: That's A Wrap


Well, I finished one and a half of my goals! That's something, right? So, here's what I actually got done:
  • Linked all my reviews to my master list. This took a lot less time than I was afraid it would. (possibly because I haven't read a ton this year)
  •  Completed one mini-challenge.  I like the gravatar I picked. Also now I know the word gravatar. 
  • Came to the Friday night twitter party for a little while. Those are so fun. 
I'll write some reviews this week. I have to have my review of The Reluctant Bachelorette up by next Wednesday for a tour, so sometime between now and then I'll write it. Maybe I'll write the other two, maybe I won't.


How did your bloggiesta go?

3 comments:

  1. I think it's awesome that you did that! It is something! :) And, getting all your reviews linked is a major task, so that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked all my reviews up too! I should learn to stay on top of that little project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete