Monday, September 24, 2012

Bloggista! I'm In

I was kind of a fail for March's Bloggiesta. (I blame it on being very pregnant at the time) So I was happy to hear it's coming up again this week.

Yep, it starts Friday September 28th and ends Sunday the 30th.

So what is Bloggiesta? Basically just some time devoted to spiffing up your blog. Set some goals, share your progress, participate in mini-challenges. Or, in the nicer words of There's A Book:

 

If you decide to participate in the Fall 2012 edition you can expect:
  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Come play along this week! You can sign up at There's A Book.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I probably should sign up for this and try to get some things I've been wanting to done on my blog but the thought it overwhelming me right now. :( I'm happy you're joining this time. Last time was a blast...albeit, tiring.

    ReplyDelete