Friday, September 28, 2012

Bloggiesta: Let's Do This Thing!


I'm going to keep my expectations for Bloggiesta short and sweet this weekend. (more on that later) So, just a few goals for me:

  • Write some reviews! I am so pathetically behind. My goal is three reviews - Under The Never Sky (ended up loving it); a trio of love books that I'm going to review together; and The Reluctant Bachelorette for a blog tour.
  • Link my reviews to my big master list of books I've read in 2012. I think I have maybe 10 of the 50 or so I've read linked. For shame! **I'm currently working on this** DONE
  • Participate in 3 mini-challenges. They all look amazing, but I think I can realistically finish 3.

Maybe some tame goals, but this weekend ended up being extra crazy for my family. Yesterday my car got some "adjustments" courtesy of a pickup truck, and now looks like this:

 So I get to take care of that today. In happier news, my nephew also has a track meet tomorrow and we're headed to Park City to watch him.

What are you doing for bloggiesta? I hope other people have smaller goals. We can do a little together!

8 comments:

  1. Great goals! I hope my mini-challenge is one of the ones you do. You could win $10 to Amazon! *entice entice* LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The car! I hope that is fixed in a flash. My goals are ever growing and growing. And I have 7 reviews to do. Good Luck with Bloggiesta and the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I'm glad everyone's okay. I'm hoping to write a few posts during Bloggiesta. Good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've already got one thing done. I've yet to accomplish a dang thing! Sorry about your car. That's such a pain. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad day for your car!!! Good luck with your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw sadness! I say you get double karma for updating your review list while dealing with a busted car. Hope it gets fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Hope your feeling ok! Sometimes its best to have small goals! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! That will definitely put a kink in your weekend! Glad everyone is okay, and good for you for completing your master list! That's a big task.

    Maria @novalibrarymom.com

    ReplyDelete