Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday: The Good & The Bad

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Come play along here.

This week's question is:

Q: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?


The best book, by a lot, was The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm also about 100 pages into Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver and really liking it.

As far as bad books, usually I think most books are ok. But I recently finished Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic, and I would actually call it bad.

How about you? I'm always looking to add great books to my TBR.  Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Heard a lot about The Scorpio Races.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower, I haven't read The Scorpio Races yet, but love other Maggie Stiefvater books. I liked Pandemonium mostly too. Haven't read the other you called bad though. Check out my post here: http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-2012-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I'm late to the party :-)
    Haven't read The Scorpio Races...
    Happy Friday!
    _yay_
    FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad? I'm one of the rare few that hates The Time Traveler's Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Scorpio Races does look like a really good book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I had a hard time with Never Eighteen. I loved Scorpio Races.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Scorpio Races and it's at the top of my TBR pile right now!

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm an old follower :)

    ReplyDelete