Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta! My To-Do List

It's Bloggiesta! (a weekend devoted to making your blog amazing) I had really high hopes, and a long to-do list ready for this weekend. But life has sort of come up, so my list is short and sweet.

And that's ok. Everyone gets to set their own goals for the weekend, participate in the twitter parties, do a mini-challenge or two. You get to devote as much time as you'd like. And it's not too late to join up. Check out all the detail's at It's All About Books. It's going to be a fun weekend.

So, here's what I plan to do
  •  write up my review of Pandemonium. I wasn't into it, and then all of a sudden I started to love it. How do you write up a review like that?
  • Fix/update the links at the top of my blog Done
  • Link all the books I've read either to my review of the book, or its goodreads page
  • (If I have time) Add tags to my posts. At least for this year.

10 comments:

  1. Good List!! I am loving seeing everyones goals :) I need to update my blog links too, thanks for the reminder!

    -Jac @ For Love and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pesky life gets in the way off everything. ;) I finally signed up but I have no idea how much I'll actually get done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up super late, so my list is a bit short as well. I'm sure there are other things I could do if I had planned it, but oh well! Good luck with your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also would like to go thru and update my tags. Seems like a tedious task. Good luck with your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good list. I need to do many of the same tasks. I have found that life kinda limits my time devoted to my blog. Oh well, I enjoy the time I do put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list, and congrats on completing one of your goals already! And you're right, it's not easy writing a review for a book that didn't grab you at first but then sucked you in. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A small list is good too! And if you have labels on there, that's the hardest thing! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I love that you did a small list. I did too. I thought I was the only one, lol. One of my To Dos is really big, though. Next time, I think I might only have one thing--SEO. We'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing reviews can be difficult sometimes...ugh :( Hopefully you can get some tagging done! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete