Anyway, here are some authors I wish had written more books.
- Jane Austen I haven't read all of her books, but I really enjoy them now that I'm not forced to read them in high school. I've even read Mansfield Park (although it's not my favorite of hers)
- David McPhail He wrote my most favorite children's book of all time, Great Cat. I used to make up stories based on the pictures before I knew how to read. Turns out he's actually written/illustrated a whole bunch of other children's books. Who knew?
- Natalie Standiford Ok, I thought How to Say Goodbye in Robot was one of her only books. Not even close. Although some of her books look like they're on the sillier end, I've added a bunch to my TBR.
- Jandy Nelson I loved The Sky is Everywhere. As far as I know, that's all she's written.
- Suzanne Collins Mockingjay hasn't even been out two whole years yet, but I wonder if she'll write another series. Or if I'll love it as much.
- JK Rowling Like Suzanne Collins, I wonder if she'll publish more books, or if there's just too much pressure after all the success of Harry Potter.
The Broke and the Bookish hosts Top Ten Tuesdays. You can play along here.