Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking Forward to 2012

There are so many great books coming out this year, but these are my top books that I'm really looking forward to:

Pandemonium
Matched #3
Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2
Clockwork Princess
The Fault in Our Stars
Isla and the Happily Ever After

There are still a few books from 2011 I need to read, like:
Blood Red Road
The Night Circus
The Scorpio Races
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

And then, there's the big thing of early 2012 that I'm really looking forward to:




Along with that, I'll be starting a Hunger Games re-read along near the end of January. Hopefully they'll be some fun discussion (Would Rue have lived longer if she hadn't teamed up with Katniss?). Or, at least some fan-girling. I'll post the reading schedule and the discussion questions in a week or so, in case you'd like to participate.

Happy bookish New Year!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I hadn't seen this HG poster. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single book that you missed from 2011 is one I missed too. :) Looks like we need to get reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juju, I know, right? I love that poster. :)

    Jenny, that's really funny. Someone even gave me Blood Red Road and I just haven't had a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am tempted by your Hunger Games re-readalong, although I probably won't be able to succumb because of the indie lit awards. My husband is reading The Hunger Games at this moment and getting all excited about everything (especially because I told him he's a Peeta and he thinks Peeta is the most amazing character ever). It makes me want to read them again so much! Argh, maybe I will succumb after all. Haha. At any rate I will enjoy fangirling and following along!

    ReplyDelete