Friday, December 2, 2011

On Holiday

I know I haven't been around the blog much lately, so I thought I'd make it official. I'm taking a break for the holiday season. Between baking and shopping and moving and life, it's a little busy around here.

I'll probably be back to do some "Best of 2011" lists, because I've read some great stuff. Just recently I finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone and thoroughly enjoyed it. And I don't even like fantasy.

So, happy holidays to everybody and I'll catch you all in 2012.

Provo/Orem friends, as I'm packing I found a couple books I don't want anymore. Anybody interested in Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans, or Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty?

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy the holidays

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered why it's been so quiet around here. Good luck surviving the holidays. ;) Now I really need to get to Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya. Enjoy :) Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great Christmas! Can't wait to see what you read while you're on your break (if you do...Christmas can get crazy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry it's been so busy for you! I know that can be stressful. If you don't have any other takers I'd love to take Sloppy Firsts off your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete