Monday, November 14, 2011

Have You Seen The Hunger Games Trailer?

Go and watch (again):


http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/thehungergames/ if the movie isn't working for you.

Here's what I liked:
everything
Effie looked perfect!
Gale doesn't sound Australian!
Peeta is short but not super awkward next to Katniss
Prim!
Scary tributes being scary
Super intense entering the arena scene

But did they honestly show them waxing her legs? I was sure that would not make it into the movie. Because who wants to see that. (but did you also notice her legs were not hairy?)

Are you excited for March? Even my husband, who has been saying the movie will be stupid, said that trailer was not stupid.

6 comments:

  1. Have you seen Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock? They showed them waxing her legs and her legs weren't hairy either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I need to figure out how I can go to a midnight show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with your husband. I thought a movie was just a bad idea but this doesn't look bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it this morning. It looks amazing. I can not wait! Everything is so spot on. LOVING Lenny K. Still not sold on Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm so excited!! I was unsure I was going to watch the movie, but now after seeing the trailer I SO want to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to see this movie. I read the series and loved all of them. I think the trailer looks fabulous! I am surprised they are showing the waxing- seems like there are more important parts they could have focused on!

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Jess
    http:/thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete