Friday, September 2, 2011

*Updated* Where I Share My Copy of Crossed by Ally Condie

I just finished reading Crossed by Ally Condie last night. And it's good.
The best part: the plot thickens
The worst part: the plot thickens a little slowly in the beginning

And since it's my birthday weekend, I want to share the love. Are you interested in reading Crossed? I'd like to lend the book out to as many people as would like to read it before it comes out on November 1.

I only ask a few things:

Pass the book on within a week of getting it - I'll email you the address of who should get it next
Read it in a clean, dry place/Don't mess the book up
Seriously, don't get it all dirty/chewed on/dog-eared
Don't steal it/sell it/make it mysteriously disappear

If that works for you, fill out the form below. US only, please. Shipping = expensive.



Updated: I had no idea how many people wanted to borrow this! I'll start with these guys:

Kaye
Lisa
Jenna
Penelope
Jenni
Melissa

If there's still time before the book comes out, I'll send it out to as many people as I can.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! You are too generous! I don't think I'll have time to squeeze this one in so I'll just wait till it's released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'm with Juju--pick me! :)

    Anyway, this is so awesome! Thanks for sharing the love, and have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me?! This is the book I've been dying to get my hands on since Matched came out. You're so generous. A saint, even. I'd put the three books down I'm supposed to be reading just to read this one!
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction

    ReplyDelete