Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels
The Broke & the Bookish hosts Top Ten Tuesday. This week the topic is Sequels We're Dying to Read.
The Death Cure by James Dashner. (10/11/11) I have no idea how he's going to wrap that one up.
2. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld. (9/20/11) I've had this one from Galley Grab and haven't gotten around to it yet. But it expires in 2 weeks, so I better get cracking!
3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. (3/6/12) Delirium had such a cliffhanger.
4. Surrender by Elana Johnson. (6/5/12) I thought Possession ended perfectly, so this companion book better not mess with it!
5. Lola & the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins. (9/29/11) Another companion novel, but everyone seems to love it better than the original.
6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. (12/6/11) The TMI series didn't do much for me, but I really liked Clockwork Angel. And this one should be the Jem book, so that's a good thing.
7. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter. (already out) I liked Heist Society and how it was different from what I usually read.
8. The Savage Grace by Bree Despain. (3/13/12) I didn't love the first book in the series, but somewhere into the second one I got involved in the story & now I have to know how it ends.
9. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting. (4/17/12) I really like these slightly creepy, slightly cheesy books.
10. Matched #3. (11/12?) I have some thoughts on how it will all end, so I want to know if I'm right!
What sequels are you excited for?