Thursday, August 18, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday

Third Sentence ThursdayThird Sentence Thursday is a weekly meme which likes to wander around in the forest!

1) Take the book you are reading and post the third sentence
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged)
3) Post a link to your sentence here



My pick is Supernaturally by Kiersten White (which I'm giving away here. Ends tomorrow!)


 "My hand twitched at my side, reaching for the pink Taser I knew wasn't there." 

Uh oh, sounds like Evie's got some problems! Probably boy problems. Obviously she'll need the blue Taser for this.

What are you reading now?

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! Let's hope that Evie solves out those problems...without the taser, hopefully.

    New Follower! Return the favour if you can please.

    Check out our Third Sentence Thursday
    http://paranormalnightowls.blogspot.com/2011/08/third-sentence-thursday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one. I just read this last week. Good books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, nice one! I'm excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentence! I've heard a lot about this book, but I haven't started the series yet. I'll have to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this line. Sounds like something I would do. I love this feature too. I can't believe I haven't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete