Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Summer Blockbusters

Each week Breaking the Spine hosts Waiting on Wednesday.


I love a good summer blockbuster. I think just about everyone is excited for something coming out next week...


But here are my two book blockbusters that we won't have to wait for much longer.

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, also coming out next week! I'm excited to read this one as part of Banned Book Tours. It just means I have to wait a while longer to get my hands on it.



And Supernaturally by Kiersten White, out 7/26. I'm almost tempted to buy this one because she's coming to my library at the beginning of August.


What summer books are you excited for?

4 comments:

  1. You should give in and buy Supernaturally, I got Paranormalacy signed by her and she was very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any by Maggie (I need to get over my hangup on werewolves) but Paranormalcy still has me curious.

    And, boy. HP. I'm going to bawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great choices, can't wait for them either!!

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny she seems really nice. Somehow I've always managed to miss her when she comes out this way, but I'm hoping to change that. :)

    kaye pretty sure I'll cry, too. I've seen some clips from the movie online and that got me teary! And I'm not big into paranormal, either. The werewolves in those books aren't very werewolf-y.

    Cait thanks! I hope they'll be as good as I want them to be. :)

    ReplyDelete