Friday, July 22, 2011

The Friday Five - Harry Potter Style

I may be the only person on the planet who wants to see Harry Potter the lastest and hasn't yet. But I (probably) will this weekend. (probably). So here are five Harry Potter things that have been on my mind.

1. I've never gone to a midnight movie of Harry Potter, but I did go to midnight book releases for 6 and 7. For Deathly Hallows Rusty and I dressed up as the snack trolley. We loaded up a wagon with goodies and went around selling them for a modest price to all the snack hungry people waiting to get their book. It was fun.












2. My friend Ashley is a pretty kick-butt artist. A few years ago she made a piece called Harry Pottery. Get it?
















3. Remember when I said BYU was my Hogwarts? Apparently I'm not the only one who thought that.



I think Provo, Utah Girls is even better, but makes less sense if you've never been to BYU.


4. If you love Hermione, then you'll enjoy six movies' worth of her words of wisdom.




5. And last, but not least, this is one of the best summaries of Harry Potter I've seen.

4 comments:

  1. So I guess it's official that we'll go to the movie this weekend. If it merits its own post I'll do a review. If not, I'll review it in the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't gone yet, but we have to. Bob and I have seen all of them in the theater together, so we can't stop now. Plus I do want to go see it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys really need to see it. Rusty and I were both fans. There are a couple of cheesy places, or things that I didn't like. But overall it was really good.

    ReplyDelete