Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday & Blog Hop - Creepster Edition

Does anyone (else) feel like they'll sound like a creepy stalker with this week's questions?

Book Blogger Hop

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

Hmm... maybe Amy from My Friend Amy? She brings up a lot of interesting things on her blog and it seems like we have similar tastes in books. Or, Lisa from Read. Breathe. Relax. and Ladybug from Escape In A Book both seem really nice, and I like their reviews.


But I promise I'm not a weirdo stalker or anything!






Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

Usually the characters that I relate to go through things I would never want to! So I don't know that there's anyone I would want to be (or date - I've been married for nearly 5 years and definitely prefer my real husband over fake teenage boys) But that's a lame answer.

So if I had to pick, I'd be Hermione from Harry Potter. She's smart and brave and has great friends. For book boys, I'd pick Nathan Steed (my tween book crush! by a Utah author!) or Peeta Mellark. Because who didn't love Peeta Mellark?

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree with liking tragic characters. Made it hard to choose!

    Happy Friday!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time picking bloggers to meet. I want to meet all of them! Here's my answers:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-and-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting (:

    Hermione is a good pick. I love her. I haven't heard of any of the blogs you mentioned - I'll have to check them out (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great question? Who didn't love Peeta Mellark? I ask myself that all the time. :) Love Peeta!

    Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower. I'm a new follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi--New follower--following you back!!!

    Hermione--great choice!!!

    ...and honestly, if you didn't prefer your husband over fake teenage boys, I think I'd be a little worried. ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by to say Hi~
    New follower~

    Please check out our blog and join our opening giveaway!
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Peeta Mellark, that's for sure! I did feel like a creepy stalker so I skipped the HOP this week :P Oh well. I've only read the first three Harry Potter books, but you're right about Hermione. Great answers, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Peeta! It shocks me when I see the people who dislike him so much.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Labyrinth. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to say hi! I'm a new follower :)

    Paranormal Opinion

    ReplyDelete