|so sweet |
and so cold
In the spirit of 6th grade I am including one of my favorite poems:He's a better artist than poet, but I still kind of like it. Especially because it reminds me of one of my favorite poems, This is Just to Say by William Carlos Williams.
Have you ever seen a bird hit the window?
A streak, a boom, and even sometimes some blood.
If those don't do it for you, I also appreciate sappy poems. Like Shakespeare's Sonnet 18 (the "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" one)
And if poetry's not your thing, April is also:
- Autism Awareness Month (United States)
- Jazz Appreciation Month (United States)
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (United States)
- National Arab American Heritage Month (United States)
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month (United States)
While there's still some of April left tell me your favorite poems in the comments!