Friday, April 29, 2011

The Friday Five

For this week's Friday Five, here are five things I'm excited about.

1. The trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.




2. The cover for James Dashner's The Death Cure. Remember when I said that the Maze Runner was kind of like Inception? Guess the cover artist was listening.



3. This handy dandy Hunger Games tribute casting Facebook page.



4. Some day I will own an e-reader so that I can read this book by Nicole Williams. I heard about Nicole through book blogs, read her clever bio, and decided I needed to read more of her writing. Some day, people, some day.

I love this cover. Kindle owners, do you get to see the cover?


5. This isn't book related, but I loved Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Behold the pretty:

Picture from Galmour.com

What are you excited for this weekend? And what are you calling the forthcoming Harry Potter movie?

6 comments:

  1. I'm unbelievably excited for The Deathly Hallows part 2!

    Following you back from FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh my goodness I am soooo excited for The Death Cure! I was just dying to see the cover! That's pretty amazing(: I think it comes out in like November or something? It's a while away but I cannot wait to get my hands on that book!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that hp trailer looks intense. i'm excited. also i just finished "on the jellicoe road" and "matched" and am currently reading "leviathan" all thanks to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thursday Knight thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited for July just so I can see that movie.

    Katie I think it comes out some time in October, so even better. :) I kind of hope Teresa turns out to be evil.

    Rachel I hope you liked them. I'm always afraid I over-hype books and that when people read them they'll think "umm... it's not that great."

    ReplyDelete
  5. kathy, i totally loved jellicoe road. seriously. i wanted a jonah griggs so bad. he's so adorable to Taylor. all the characters were so relatable and real that i couldn't help but loving it. and i really enjoyed the storyline and the unfolding of everything. matched was like the giver meets the uglies meets hunger games but i still enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next one. leviathan i'm having a hard time getting into but i like the concept so far.

    ReplyDelete