Monday, April 4, 2011

Best of 2011, So Far

2011 is already a quarter over. How does that happen? So far I've attempted 22 books, and finished 21.

Time to give out the 2011 first quarter awards!

For books I reviewed:
Favorite read is: Matched by Ally Condie.
Anna and French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins takes a close second.

For books I didn't get a chance to review:
Favorite: If I Stay by Gayle Forman (companion book out tomorrow!)
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting, runner up.

I'm always looking for new books. What's the best thing you've read this year?

Don't forget, you have until midnight tomorrow 4/5 to enter the giveaway.

10 comments:

  1. theawesomemagicattic.blogspot.com
    I saw your message from book blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree thanks for visiting! You have a cute blog; I've been following you for a little while. Happy you could stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read 37 (I think). My favourites were Kate Bennett's Inevitable and Mike Lancaster's 0.4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful list, Kathy :) I've read 'If I Stay' and 'The Body Finder' and I liked them both.

    Do you mind if I steal your idea and make this type of list on my own blog? I'll credit you and link back to your post of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladybug of course you can! Let me know when you do so I can see your picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ladybug. You've just made my TBR pile bigger. :)
    Everybody please check her list out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved If I Stay. Cried like a baby.

    My Favorites so far have been The Sky is Everywhere, and Slave to Sensation <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Straylights, thanks for adding! I'll have to check those out. :)

    ReplyDelete